Vote reward system !!!

Go down

Vote reward system !!!

Post by BL00DHOUND187 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:49 am

Hey guys, if you were in the meeting on Sunday you may have heard me mention of a Vote system reward system. This will be those Attending on Teamspeak at the time only but may refine the system a little later down the line depending on how you all find this so let me get straight to the point !!!

--------------------------------

The Vote system will happen during our clan meetings every month and there will be a specific account labelled Vote. You will then Private message this account with the person you feel should receive the prize at the end of the month. The prize will be kept secret until the votes have been calculated and can be a Big prize or a small prize depending ON HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTEND THE MEETING.

So for example:

Small Prize - 500 Gold

Big Prize - A Tier 8 premium tank

It can be anything between these 2 prize limits
---------------------------------------

Myself and the Executive officers will be exempt from the voting system to ensure fairness and transparency in the voting process this includes casting a vote and receiving a vote.

-----------------------------------------

THE RULES OF VOTING !!!

- No Double vote casting ( We will ask you for your In game name when you vote )
- No voting the previous winner for 2 following meetings to ensure everyone has a fair chance.
- All Votes will be taken from the 1st received message. If you change your mind, Tough luck so make sure of the person your voting for
- YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF !!!
- The person you vote for must be active within the meeting month.

(More rules will be added if we find a loophole)

---------------------------------------------

In the Event the vote ends up in a draw, Both members can decide to do the following

- Add Leadership votes (Includes Executive officers and Clan commander)
- Risk it all : Battle it 1v1 on the field of battle (best out of 3)
- Equal split : Share the prize between both members

----------------------------------------------

So far this is what i have put together and between NOW and 27th September this is more than likely to be tweaked or adjusted to ensure fairness for all parties. PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER THIS IS A REWARD NOT AN ENTITLEMENT. We can start or stop this if all deciding parties choose too !!!. farao
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

http://theinquisitorswot.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote reward system !!!

Post by SupervisorKRK on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:27 am

Just one question- should we explain why our vote is going to someone or is enough to just put the name?

SupervisorKRK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalkalash on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:50 am

I think it's better if it's done anonymously

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum