IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Go down

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by BL00DHOUND187 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:01 am

Hey guys.

I thought i would come on here to inform you guys that as of the end of this week I-N-Q will begin a degradation stage. Due to my personal situation now changing and it ever increasingly becoming more difficult to attend clan activities let alone make sure they are organised. Because i am not able to find a suitable replacement to take on this challenge I-N-Q will no longer continue BUT this does not mean the end for you guys. Together we have built a community and i would hate to tear it apart just because of a decision like this. I Have arranged with Dark_warsmith that those who want to continue being a community and even going ahead and expanding on it will have this opportunity within QSF-X. Current positions held in I-N-Q will hold up in QSF-X as long as there is a record of being an FC or a Recruitment officer though the final decision will be down to Dark_warsmith as to who takes on which position.

I Would like to thank you all, Every single one of you for everything you have done for I-N-Q and for the community we have brought together. There have been Up's and there have been Down's but i like to think we have pulled through in some shape or form and where we were stationed today rank wise will be an achievement for anyone within 4 months of starting the clan up. It just goes to show what a little hard work and dedications gets.

So to wrap this message up, You may still be asking yourself: "Is this the end ?" Yes, Yes it is sadly Sad but you will all go so much further and improve so much more for those accepted into QSF-X. To those not accepted into the clan this does not mean the end for you either. You are still able to join and participate within the QSF Community and as long as you are determined to improve this may be a stepping stone for you to really shine and improve as a player, Don't Give up as you all have potential to show in this game.

Thanks again guys, You have all been amazing and i look forward to all seeing you on the battlefield in the future.

I-N-Q Will Fully close on 23rd November - Make sure you have made future plans if you plan to join another clan or move onto QSF-X with the rest of the I-N-Q community.
avatar
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

http://theinquisitorswot.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by Kalkalash on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:24 pm


_________________
avatar
Kalkalash

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-08-25
Age : 26
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by The Warsmith on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Kalk I would like a chat with you asap. I hope you see the vision that Ive got for us and understand the benefits of building a clan under the qsf banner.

I think it would be good to have a clan wide meeting on Saturday and explain everything

The Warsmith

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by IronhideB5 on Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:01 pm

This is so dissapointing Crying or Very sad

IronhideB5

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by SupervisorKRK on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:05 am

This is really bad news.
But thanks Bloodhound for everything.
See you on battlefield i hope

SupervisorKRK

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by SupervisorKRK on Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:14 am

One more thing:
QSF-X Requirements
54% winrate
1850 WN8 Overall
2200 WN8 Recent WN8
4 X tanks for CW/SH

It is nice to be in a good clan. But only few from INQ can pass this requirements

SupervisorKRK

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by vounsky on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:40 pm

I'm sorry to hear that :/
Iam way below QSF requirements, but nice of you that such option was given.
Thank you all in general and Bloodhound in particular!
All the best!

vounsky

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by BL00DHOUND187 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:40 pm

SupervisorKRK wrote:One more thing:
QSF-X Requirements
54% winrate
1850 WN8 Overall
2200 WN8 Recent WN8
4 X tanks for CW/SH

It is nice to be in a good clan. But only few from INQ can pass this requirements

vounsky wrote:I'm sorry to hear that :/
Iam way below QSF requirements, but nice of you that such option was given.
Thank you all in general and Bloodhound in particular!
All the best!

Infact most of you actually will be able to join, if you check your statistics you near enough all pass for it. Its all about keeping your 30 Day WN8 as high as possible and as long as you are all setting yourself a goal and have the motivation to improve then your statistics should go up. I am happy that every single one of you have joined and i have had the chance to see you grow as players. Here is a link for you all to check your statistics ( http://wot-life.com/eu/clan/I-N-Q/ ) Don't forget to check with "Dark_Warsmith" to see if you will qualify for it. The requirements i have been told have been dropped to ensure that nobody gets split up if it can be helped though there will be times in which 1 or 2 players may not be accepted due to still falling under the requirements. All the best guys and remember to make your choice by the 23rd November as the clan will fully disband then !!!
avatar
BL00DHOUND187
Admin

Posts : 128
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 25
Location : United Kingdom

http://theinquisitorswot.team-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by The Warsmith on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:12 pm

If everyone could attend on the 14th of this month at 7 oclock Uk time in which we will have a clan meeting and I will explain everything.

Also I will be explaining the situation with x and what will be required.

Lastly dont worry

The Warsmith

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by Minesco2 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:20 pm

I know that technically I left you on Monday and I will admit now that it was a mistake and I am sorry for it. I made that decision whilst flustered and stressed without truly thinking about it. On Tuesday I briefly spoke to Kalk and he told me the situation I-N-Q is now in. I feel nothing but sorrow and loss about will happen to this clan if we don't do something about it our selves.
After talking to Dark_Warsmith about what we would be offered by joining the QSF community, I went to have a long hard think about what I could do to try and save the clan. No offense to Warsmith but personally I don't want to join the QSF community and believe that many of you feel the same. I have talked to hopefully, enough of you to get a general idea of what you would like, I have talked to BLOODHOUND about my plan and I propose that I take the Command position of I-N-Q for you.
All I want from doing this is to make sure the great clan that is I-N-Q continues into the future. We have built around us a clan of people who enjoy playing with each other and are friends with each other. I don't want to see our friendship broken apart by clan upsets. I do this for you and because I do this for you,I want your support. This cannot be achieved without your support. All I ask is that you play with the right attitude, a positive friendly one and that if you feel capable of taking on a role of responsibility, you at least try it. We will need XO's and FC's for this clan to run effectively. Luckily we already have an excellent recruitment team thanks to work of Kalk and the recruiters themselves but we need to create a network of people to help me run this clan for us.

All I am saying is please help me make this possible because I do this all for you.

_________________
The 5 D's of Dodge-Light tanks; Dodge Duck Dip Dive and Dodge.

Minesco2 - Josh,     FC
avatar
Minesco2

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-09-02
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by The Warsmith on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Minesco2 wrote:I know that technically I left you on Monday and I will admit now that it was a mistake and I am sorry for it. I made that decision whilst flustered and stressed without truly thinking about it. On Tuesday I briefly spoke to Kalk and he told me the situation I-N-Q is now in. I feel nothing but sorrow and loss about will happen to this clan if we don't do something about it our selves.
 After talking to Dark_Warsmith about what we would be offered by joining the QSF community, I went to have a long hard think about what I could do to try and save the clan. No offense to Warsmith but personally I don't want to join the QSF community and believe that many of you feel the same. I have talked to hopefully, enough of you to get a general idea of what you would like, I have talked to BLOODHOUND about my plan and I propose that I take the Command position of I-N-Q for you.
 All I want from doing this is to make sure the great clan that is I-N-Q continues into the future. We have built around us a clan of people who enjoy playing with each other and are friends with each other. I don't want to see our friendship broken apart by clan upsets. I do this for you and because I do this for you,I want your support. This cannot be achieved without your support. All I ask is that you play with the right attitude, a positive friendly one and that if you feel capable of taking on a role of responsibility, you at least try it. We will need XO's and FC's for this clan to run effectively. Luckily we already have an excellent recruitment team thanks to work of Kalk and the recruiters themselves but we need to create a network of people to help me run this clan for us.

All I am saying is please help me make this possible because I do this all for you.

I'l just go and leave INQ in your hands, if you feel you can run INQ then I wont try to poach your members.

Wish you the best of luck

The Warsmith

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by Kalkalash on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:10 am

We're still having that meeting on Saturday, right? I mean, I already messaged everyone in game about it Razz

_________________
avatar
Kalkalash

Posts : 21
Join date : 2015-08-25
Age : 26
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by AchzaritSiman2 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 am

Kalkalash wrote:We're still having that meeting on Saturday, right? I mean, I already messaged everyone in game about it Razz

I hope so cause my friends want me to watch a movie with them and i already told them i cant lol.

Anyway, Josh, i wish you good luck my friend and i already told you i'll be more than happy to help you save this great clan.

AchzaritSiman2

Posts : 12
Join date : 2015-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by The Warsmith on Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:43 pm

yeah its best to have a meeting and explain the future of the clan, I know Im already going back to QSF as I came to help martin out and with a full campaign around the corner I want to try this time round to get a tank

The Warsmith

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by IronhideB5 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:54 pm

Even though I like QB (yeah I said it, crucify me) and would love to join QSF community, I feel very comfortable around I-N-Q and its members. I found friends here and I loved playing SH and occasionall platoons. I was very dissapointed about disbanding this clan as I really enjoy playing under those three little letters INQ. I was here since few days after clan was created by former LFC members and I believe I did fit in. It was my first real clan and I don't want to let it simply die. I don't have much free time these days, but I will do as much as I can to help to preserve it.

IronhideB5

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-07-14
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by Minesco2 on Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Kalkalash wrote:We're still having that meeting on Saturday, right? I mean, I already messaged everyone in game about it Razz

Yes.

I only propose this idea of mine so that those who don't want to go to QSF have an option that that isn't leaving them with no where to go. Like I said earlier I want this group of friends to stay a group and only giving the QSF or leave completely option will split us to much.

_________________
The 5 D's of Dodge-Light tanks; Dodge Duck Dip Dive and Dodge.

Minesco2 - Josh,     FC
avatar
Minesco2

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-09-02
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum