Hello I am DugboB2612.

Go down

Hello I am DugboB2612.

Post by DugboB2612 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:49 am

Hello my name is Thomas but In World of Tanks I am called "Dug". I am the quartermaster of I-N-Q so basically I train people to see if they are allowed to join the clan.

I don't play many games but the games I play most of the time are Wot and WoWs.

My favourite tank is the Is-3, I don't have a favourite map and my favourite tank type is the heavy.

That's all that you need to know so I will stop writing now.

Dug out. Surprise for you  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy                                  

............./??/).............(\?`\
                                         ............/....//..............\\....\
                                         .........../....//................\\....\
                                         ...../??/..../??\............../?` \....\?`\
                                         .././.../..../..../.|_......._|.\....\....\...\.\..
                                         (.(....(....(..../..)..)......(..(.\....)....)....).)
                                         .\................\/.../......\...\/................/
                                         ..\.................. /.........\................../
                                         ....\................(..........)..................

DugboB2612

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum